Home Remedie to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes Naturally and Fast
I hope you girls already know that I love DIY recipes a lot. Natural goodies are great for skin, and they are harmless too. They might work slowly, but the results are always amazing. Anyway, I always go late to bed, and this is the actual reason behind my dark circles. I am trying to change my lifestyle, but I can’t change it suddenly. Since this is a common problem for students, they must use an eye serum which can reduce dark circles and make the eye area brighter. Today’s DIY recipe is all about an eye serum; this is super easy to make and is very effective too.
You Will Need:
• 1 tablespoon almond oil
• ½ tablespoon aloe vera gel
• 1 Vitamin E capsule
• 1 Vitamin C tablet
1. Take 1 tablespoon of pure almond oil in a bowl and add ½ tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Mix both of these nicely. The consistency should be little thick gel type.
2. Now, add the inner gel of a Vitamin E capsule, and mix.
3. Next, make some fine dust of a Vitamin C tablet. Add this fine power to the mixture. Combine all the ingredients nicely and stir until they all get dissolved.
4. The eye serum is ready now. Store this serum in a small container for future use.
How to use:
Cleanse your face nicely and apply this serum with the help of your ring finger. Massage the serum in an upward motion and also dab the product with your finger. Massage helps to improve blood circulation and it gives a healthy look to the eye. As this is an oil based product, it feels heavy and oily on the skin, hence it is better to use this serum at night; it works better that way. It has never irritated my eyes and it is also good for sensitive eyes like mine. Wash your eyes nicely the next morning.
This eye serum works so well on my dark circles. It makes my eyes look bright and it also works on the fine lines. It helps to lighten up my dark eye area and provides a glow. This serum feels cool and relaxing too. It also has a beautiful smell in it. I have been using this serum for almost 3-4 weeks now, and I can actually see results. I am not saying that it will change your skin overnight, but it will definitely show results if you are consistent with it. Dark circles always take time to disappear, but this serum does its job nicely. I am enjoying this so much. Hope you will also like this. It’s a must-try DIY recipe that works on every skin type.