How Coconut Oil Can Help You Lose Weight
There is an effective product that can help you lose your body fat. This product is coconut oil. It is known as a saturated fatty oil or edible oil that is attained from the meat of matured coconuts.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
At the beginning, use 1 – 2 tablespoons of oil in your diet, and then slowly increase to 5 – 6 tablespoons. The dosage of coconut oil for weight loss varies from one person to another.
- For 90 – 130 lbs, use one tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal for a total of 3 tablespoons daily.
- For 131 – 180 lbs, use one and a half tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal for a total of 4.5 tablespoons daily.
- For above 180 lbs, use 2 tablespoons of coconut oil before each meal for total of 6 teaspoon daily.
What is the best time to take this coconut oil for weight loss?
15 – 20 minutes before taking meals is considered the best time to take coconut oil. It will help you reduce your appetite, and make sure to melt it to its liquid form before consumption.
Preparation Coconut Milk Smoothie:
- 14 ounces of fresh or canned coconut milk
- Half a teaspoon of coconut oil
- 7 ounces of water
Put the ingredients in a blender and add 2 handfuls of cherries or a cup of blueberries. Blend until it mixes properly. You can add Stevia. Drink the smoothie regularly.
Here are some methods that can help you lose weight using coconut oil:
- Use extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil. Take one tablespoon of coconut oil twice daily around meal times. Also, you can take it immediately after dinner. Coconut oil can be used as an olive oil substitute.
- In a mug with hot water or herbal tea add a tablespoon or two of coconut oil. Stir well and drink it regularly.
- In a glass pour some lemon juice and add a teaspoon of organic coconut oil and some fresh water. Then, fill the glass with warm water and stir well. Drink it slowly early in the morning. Do this every day.
- In a glass mix 2 tablespoons of green tea leaves, hot water and coconut oil. Let it steep for a few minutes and strain the mixture. Drink it slowly and regularly.
- You can add a couple tablespoons of coconut oil in your smoothies, protein shakes, fruit juices, apple sauce, yogurt, or cottage cheese after you melt it. Also, you can mix extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil in equal amounts as a dressing. Spread the resulting solution on toast and add some cinnamon powder and honey.