She Started Applying Coconut Oil Around Her Eyes. 5 Minutes Later…..The Result Is Amazing!!!
When we talk about health and beauty coconut oil is one of the most important ingredients. In this article we present a few reasons to use coconut oil:
Eye Skin Care
Using coconut oil before going to bed will make your face clear, clean and freshen safe. It penetrates deep into the skin, making it soft, flexible and preserved.
Is coconut oil good for dark circles under the eyes?
- It acts as anti-inflammatory agent, which in turn reduces swelling and redness
- The lactic acid in coconut oil tightens the pores, making the skin firm and smooth
- Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and thus prevents wrinkles and dryness
- Vitamin E and antioxidants in coconut oil heal and repair damaged skin cells
- It contains vitamins and fatty acids which are critical for the growth of healthy skin cells
- Last but not least, coconut oil penetrates deeply into the skin and rejuvenates it
What should you do?
Apply a small amount of coconut oil to your dark circles and gently massage into the skin for several minutes. Leave it overnight and wash it next morning.
Other benefit of coconut oil :
1.Get rid of cellulite
Cellulite is a problem for many women and coconut oil is the best solution. The recipe is simple. Just mix the coconut oil and honey. Apply the mixture on your skin before going to bed and after a few weeks, the cellulite will disappear.
Massage varicose veins with coconut oil. Studies shows that this is a great way for this problem.
3.Coconut Oil Hand Cream
Using coconut oil instead of conventionally bought hand cream will make your hands smoother and softer.
The conventional shaving creams for your legs and underarms usually cost a lot and contain various chemicals. To avoid exposure to chemicals, try using chemical oil instead. It is all-natural, cheap, and it leaves your legs or underarms well hydrated.
Apply a bit of coconut oil onto your lashes before going to bed. This trick is especially beneficial if you wear eye makeup, as it tends to break the lashes and cause hair loss.