Dosage And Method For Using Apple Cider Vinegar At Home
You know you can use apple cider vinegar for almost anything, but do you know how? You need this list of exactly what to do to get each fantastic health benefit from apple cider vinegar!
USES FOR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
1. Use It As A Compress
- Relieve burns and bug bites: 1 teaspoon ACV + 1 teaspoon water. Apply this mixture to skin via cotton fabric or gauze.
- Soothe itchiness from dryness or eczema: 1 teaspoon ACV poured onto fabric or gauze. Apply directly to affected area.
2. Drink With Water
- Supply your body with electrolytes: 1 tablespoon + 1 cup of water. Drink before a workout to fight muscle fatigue.
- For weight loss: 1 tablespoon ACV + 1 cup of water. Drink once a day. This is based on a 12-week study in which participants lost 1-2 pounds every week while drinking ACV mixed with water versus drinking only water.
- Control blood sugar: 1 tablespoon ACV + 1 cup of water. Based on a study that showed diabetics had increased insulin sensitivity when drinking ACV before a meal, and another that suggested ACV prevented blood sugar drops during fasting periods.
3. Wash Your Fruits And Vegetables
- Wash fruits and vegetables: 1 tablespoon ACV + 2 cups of warm water. Rinse fruits and vegetables before preparing. Acts as natural disinfectant, kills harmful bacteria that water alone can’t, and is safe to eat.
4. Cooking with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salad dressing: ¼ cup ACV. Mix with olive oil and dried herbs for salad dressing. While you can introduce a lot of creativity into your dressing recipe, a good place to start is to mix ¼ cup ACV, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoon honey, 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, and seasoning to taste (seasaltand pepper).
- ¼ cup ACV. Add to a black bean and quinoa salad
- 1 teaspoon ACV. Flavor a ginger chicken wrap
- 1 tablespoon ACV. An essential ingredient for homemade Oreos! (Yes, you heard that right.
5. Make A DIY Hair Rinse
- Treat dandruff: ½ cup ACV + ½ cup water. Apply mixture directly to scalp. Leave on 1-2 hours once a week.
- Get clarified, shiny hair: 1 tablespoon ACV + 1 cup water. Rinse with this mixture after shampooing.
6. For Beauty
- Clear acne: 1 tablespoon ACV +1 bowl warm water. Rinse with this mixture, then pat dry with a towel.
- Remove warts and benign skin growth.
7. Take Baths Up A Notch
- Relieve sunburn: 1 cup ACV + full bath.
8. DIY Disinfectant Mouthwash
- Fight cavities and bad breath: 1 teaspoon ACV +1 glass of water. Swish, then spit out and rinse with water.
You know you can use apple cider vinegar for almost anything, but do you know how? You need this list of exactly what to do to get each fantastic health benefit from apple cider vinegar! USES FOR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 1. Use It As A Compress Relieve burns and bug bites: 1 teaspoon ACV...email@example.comAdministratorHealthy Food Healthy Life