How To Prepare Your Own Rosemary Alcohol At Home And Eliminate Cellulitis?
You don’t need to buy it, you can prepare Rosemary Alcohol in your kitchen and use it in order to eliminate the annoying cellulite. This amazing solution will definitely help you eliminate cellulitis once and for all and you will say goodbye to the skin that looks like orange peel.
If you want to get the best results, you should definitely combine this rosemary alcohol with being more physically active and maintaining a balanced diet rich in proteins. The key factor is to eliminate all those saturated fats and fizzy drinks.
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary alcohol
- 2 cotton balls
How to use:
- First of all, soak the cotton balls into the alcohol.
- Next, spread the solution from the thighs to the knees and cover all the parts of the skin. Make sure to cover the part at the back of your legs since this is the area where cellulitis is mostly accumulated.
- Make sure to massage the area while applying the solution because this will definitely contribute to the activation of the blood circulation and the elimination of the cellulitis will be easier.
This exfoliation will allow the rosemary to penetrate in your body much better, thus eliminating all the dead cells.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR OWN ROSEMARY ALCOHOL?
- All you have to do is to place several branches of fresh rosemary into a clean bottle and then cover it with 96% alcohol.
- Next, allow the mixture to stay in a cold and dry place for 2 weeks, but remember to shake the bottle every day so that the alcohol can absorb all the properties from the rosemary.
- After 14 days, transfer it to a place where there isn’t sunlight.
This solution will help you eliminate cellulitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, it has the ability to fight water retention and the skin that resembles an orange peel will disappear in no time. The best part is that rosemary alcohol will also activate your circulation. To get the best results in a short period of time, make sure to combine this solution with some exercises on a daily basis.