8 FOODS THAT YOU SHOULD EAT IF YOU WANT A STRONG AND ABUNDANT HAIR
The application of cosmetic products and treatments is the best-known way to protect the hair and enhance its growth.
These options help to correct damages and imperfections that, unfortunately, suffer from the strands being exposed to the sun and toxins from the environment.
However, some people do not know that their effects depend on other habits of life, especially when it comes to food.
The absorption of essential nutrients, in addition to hydration, are determinants to keep the hair strong, abundant and healthy.
Keeping in mind that many are trying to give your hair a better look, today we want to recommend 8 healthy foods that can help you achieve better results.
The avocado or avocado is one of the ingredients that should not be lacking in the diet of those who are trying to strengthen their hair.
- It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids that contribute to nourishing the scalp to prevent the fall and promote healthy growth.
- Their intake in shakes or salads helps to improve the circulation in the roots of the hair and is ideal to favor a correct absorption and utilization of the nutrients.
Spinach is a vegetable rich in essential minerals like iron and zinc, both necessary for strong and healthy hair.
- The deficiency of these nutrients is related to the excess of dryness and the excessive fall.
- On the other hand, this vegetable provides vitamins A and C and proteins, which help repair the damage to the mine due to exposure to the sun and toxins.
- Carrots are a source of vitamin A and C, nutrients with antioxidant power that help strengthen hair roots to increase their growth.
- These qualities, added to its moisturizing power, make it a perfect food to care for hair from the inside.
Daily consumption of oats is one of the habits that can help improve hair health, especially in cases of excessive fall, open tips, and dryness.
- This food is a healthy source of fiber, antioxidants and essential vitamins that contribute to increasing the amount and thickness of the hair.
- It should be noted that it also provides small doses of fatty acids and proteins, two nutrients that help seal the cuticles while strengthening the hair.
5. Chicken Breast
When you add chicken breast to your diet you are not only giving your muscles extra protein but also your hair.
- This food contains high-quality amino acids that, after being assimilated, help prevent the strands of hair from breaking or falling.
- Best of all is that its caloric intake is not so high when compared to other types of meat consumption.
6. Olive oil
Olive oil is a healthy type of fat, in moderation, you can provide many benefits to hair health.
Both its consumption and its application help to reduce excess dryness in the scalp and, by the way, improves circulation for optimum oxygenation and nutrition.
- Eat a spoonful on an empty stomach, or add it to your salads, shakes and other recipes.
Regular consumption of blue fish is a habit that has become popular all over the world because of the benefits it provides to our cardiovascular health.
- What some still do not know is that, because of its omega 3 ‘s contribution, it is also an excellent ally to keep the mane abundant and healthy.
This type of healthy fat strengthens hair roots and decreases inflammation of the follicles.
- It is also key to improving circulation and controlling fall.
Essential amino acids and healthy fats from nuts make them a good choice for strengthening hair from the inside of our body.
- These foods contain interesting amounts of B-complex vitamins, all of which are necessary to reduce excessive fall and scalp disorders.
- They provide vitamin E, an antioxidant nutrient that helps reduce the harmful effects of free radicals and UV rays from the sun.
- They also provide protein and magnesium, which strengthen the cuticles to keep the strands thick and healthy.
Still do not get the mine you want? Increase your intake of these foods and see for yourself how important it is to provide nutrients to your diet.