Many People Often Do This But The Experts Warn: You Should Not Drink This In The Morning!
Many people are doing this, but experts have warned that this habit can be very dangerous.
If you stay a glass of water on the bedside table during the night, do not drink it the next day, you will make an offer.
The ordinary water unlike the food, is not containing sugars or proteins so, this is why the microbes can be easily contaminated. For the strange taste that is in the water that was left during the night there is an explanation. Namely, when the water was exposed to the air, it was in touch with CO2 and part of this CO2 is converted to carbonic acid which means that the water which is exposed to air changes its chemical composition. When the carbon acid will dispose one or two protons and will turn into bicarbonate or carbonate, it reduces the pH inside the water and therefore changes the taste.
The next time when you want to drink the glass of water from the last night, you must remember that it was exposed to bacteria and that it has a large amount of dust. This explanation does not imply to the fact that the water is tainted, but you must not drink it.