Calorie Burning Drink That Works While You Sleep
Metabolism is the rate at which your body burns calories. Making smart choices about what you eat and drink (like fat burning foods and calorie burning drinks) can help boost your metabolism even while you sleep.
Bedtime Calorie Burning Drink
Sipping a glass of this juice before bedtime can trigger fat burn – especially around your belly, while you sleep. A quick look at the ingredients that combine together to dissolve stubborn fat:
- Cucumbers are hydrating and great at working on those tricky fat reserves. You cannot keep them out of any weight loss drinks.
- Parsley and cilantro are low in calories, and loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They are supper-effective at easing water retention, and soothing an inflated tummy.
- Ginger is a super-spice that fires up your metabolism and supports a healthy digestive system.
- Lemon juice is an effective toxin buster that flushes out excess fat and impurities from the system.
- Aloe Vera juice is full of antioxidants that delay the development of free radicals that cause inflammation and bloating.
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
- A bunch of either cilantro or parsley
- ½ glass of water
Simply add the ingredients together, blend them and drink a glass of the juice before bedtime.