Amazing Juice Prevents Blood Clot And Reduces The Risk Of Stroke
Juice of kiwi is something that should be reintroduced into everyday use because it is beneficial for the body and is full of a variety of healthy ingredients.
It is an excellent tool for those who have problems with sand in the kidney and gall bladder. Juice of kiwi will provide you with a large amount of potassium and fiber, which can protect you from developing heart diseases. Following you can see an excellent recipe for syrup of kiwi…
Health benefits of kiwi juice:
- It prevents the kidneys, bladder and gall bladder to the presence of stones and sand,
- Prevents cardiovascular disease,
- Prevents the appearance of thrombosis and blood clotting,
- Reduces the risk of stroke,
- Protects cell vitality,
- Has a positive effect on eyesight and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis …)
- Stimulates recovery of the body,
- Protects DNA from harmful effects of free radicals, and of heart attack,
- Detoxifies the body,
- Improves immunity,
- It prevents the formation of fatty deposits,
- It relieves the symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other lung diseases in children and adults (studies have shown that in people who have developed some form of lung disease, if regularly consume fresh kiwi juice, increases capacity breaths for 32% and reduces the frequency of urge to cough even 27%),
- Removes Cellulite
- Beneficial for healthy skin,
- Affect the ability to remember.
You should be careful with the amount of daily dose of kiwi juice. You should not drink more than 1 -2 times and dilute the juice with water because it may cause allergy.
To prepare the syrup of kiwi, you need:
- 5 kilogram of fresh and peeled kiwi.
- Half a kilo of sugar.
- 5 liters of water
Peel and chop the kiwi fruit, put it in a blender and mix finely.
Then, strain the kiwi puree through a thick sieve to release larger amounts of juice. Then, boil the water, when the water boils wait for it to cool.
Add the water in the drained kiwi juice kiwi and half a kg of sugar. Mix for about 20 minutes until the sugar is completely melted. Sterilize glass bottles into which you pour the homemade kiwi juice and put it in the fridge. Before using the juice, dilute it with water.
Juice or syrup of kiwi contains: vitamin A, vitamin B complex vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids.